Lanesboro Arts hosted its fourth annual Online Fall Auction from December 1st to December 9th, 2023.
The fourth online Lanesboro Arts Fall Auction ran from Friday, December 1st to Saturday, December 9th. This online benefit event helps support Lanesboro Arts’ nationally-acclaimed year-round arts programming with the ease of participating from home. In recognition of the 30th anniversary of the Lanesboro Arts Gallery in 2023, our goal was to raise $30,000 through the auction and year-end fundraising to support necessary upgrades to the historic gallery building to ensure its longevity for another 30 years! Participants were able to view the art and bid on items throughout the entire auction period.
We celebrated with our community of friends and supporters in person at a Fundraiser Happy Hour on December 9th at Sylvan Brewing from 5 – 7 pm. There, we rang in the final hours of the auction and launched our Reach for the Arts end-of-year fundraising campaign!
Bidding opens: Friday, December 1st at 10:00 a.m. CST
Bidding closes: Saturday, December 9th at 10:00 p.m. CST
The auction featured over 100 one-of-a-kind art pieces from talented regional artists, unique experiences from local businesses, and more! This collection had something for everyone, whether they were looking for the perfect gift or looking to add to their personal art collection.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Set up an Auctria Account: Visit our auction website to sign up for an Auctria account! Each bidder will need to set up an account using a credit card and mailing/billing address.
- View Auction Items: Once your account is created, you will be able to view items and bid on them during the bidding window (10:00 am on Friday, December 1st through 10:00 pm on Saturday, December 9th.)
- Collect Auction Items: After the auction closes, you will be notified via email to arrange shipping or pick-up of your auction items. You may pick up your item at the Lanesboro Arts Gallery during regular hours (Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm). Please note the following:
- Shipping will be an additional cost which Lanesboro Arts will arrange directly with you.
- The Lanesboro Arts Gallery and offices will be closed from December 24th through January 10th for the holidays and building maintenance.
- All items must be picked up or shipped by February 1st, 2024
Are you an artist or business who would like to donate a 2024 auction item? Please contact us at email@example.com! If you have any questions, please contact Executive Director, Kara Maloney at 507-467-2446, extension 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We couldn’t do this without the support of all of the contributing artists and community members, to whom we are so grateful for their generosity and support as we look toward the future.
Lanesboro Arts continues to activate the people and places of Lanesboro through diverse community arts programming. Proceeds from the online auction benefit the year-round programming of Lanesboro Arts, serving as a regional catalyst for artistic excellence and educational development in providing meaningful and diverse art experiences for people of all ages.