Twin Cities-based accompanist, writer and vocalist Dan Chouinard hosts the 16th annual Old-Fashioned Holiday Sing Along on Friday, December 23, at 7:00 p.m. at the St. Mane Theatre in downtown Lanesboro. The 2022 Holiday Show will feature a compilation of songs, poems, and stories from familiar faces, in a heart-and-hearth-warming evening hosted by Chouinard. Joining Dan this year is Twin Cities jazz performer Connie Evingson! Grab your tickets now for this cherished holiday tradition.
Dan Chouinard has been a sought after pianist, accordionist, writer, and community singalong host in the Twin Cities for three decades. He’s appeared all across the upper Midwest and turned up often on theatrical stages and public radio spots, including appearances on Garrison Keillor’s A Prairie Home Companion.
Connie Evingson has been singing around the Twin Cities since the 1980s, when she played in clubs, festivals, TV, and radio around the world as a part of the vocal jazz group Moore By Four. Connie also has a celebrated solo performing and recording career, and she was the creator and star of “Fever,” a theatrical show dedicated to the life and music of Peggy Lee. This will be Connie’s first performance in Lanesboro.
This show is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
- The St. Mane Theatre box office will open at 6:00 p.m. the day of the event. Tickets will also be sold in-person beginning at that time.
- Each ticket purchased with a bank card will be charged an additional processing fee of $0.99. Patrons can avoid this processing fee by paying via cash or check in the Lanesboro Arts Gallery, or before the event in the St. Mane Theatre lobby.
- If you are unable to purchase tickets online or need additional assistance, you may try calling 507-467-2446 to purchase a ticket over the phone during business hours. Tickets are also sold in-person during business hours at Lanesboro Arts Gallery.
- We will have a list of the ticket buyer names at the box office beginning at 6:30 p.m. If the buyer and their guests arrive together, no physical receipt or proof of purchase is needed in order to be admitted to the event–we will have a list!
- Alternatively, attendees can present a printed copy of the ticket PDF the ticket buyer was e-mailed or simply pull it up and present it on a smart device.
- Lanesboro Arts is committed to accessibility for all people. Learn more about our access services.