The latest updates and policies from Lanesboro Arts related to Covid-19.
The health of our artists, community members, visitors, staff and volunteers is at the forefront of our minds at Lanesboro Arts. Thank you for your patience and your trust that we are working with great care to navigate these challenging times.
While there are some changes, Lanesboro Arts is not closed! We continue working behind the scenes to keep high quality arts programming possible and vibrant utilizing creative and innovative ways to serve artists and our community. As additional information becomes available, we will be in touch via email, social media, and our website regarding any updates and changes.
Please note the following changes:
- Public events at the St. Mane Theater have been postponed until further notice.
- Lanesboro Arts Gallery is open Friday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm or by appointment.
- Curbside pick-up for Gallery purchases is available. Contact Robbie Brokken by calling us at 507-467-2446 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to know more about the artworks we have, or to place an order and set a pick-up time.
- Online Shop is now open! We’re happy to announce that many Juried Sales Gallery items are available to purchase online. Visit shop.lanesboroarts.org to browse and buy!
- Mask policy: To ensure the continued health and safety of both Lanesboro Arts staff and the visitor, masks are required during your visit, and we will be limiting the number of people who can be in the Gallery at once.
- We encourage you to read our Covid-19 Preparedness Plan to learn more about how we’re adapting and responding to Covid-19.