An annual Lanesboro institution, Minneapolis-based musician Dan Chouinard is celebrating his 12th year at the Old-Fashioned Holiday Sing-Along on Friday, December 21, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. at the St. Mane Theatre. Dan will host the evening, with his fantastic piano and accordion playing, gentle spirit and genuine appreciation for sharing stories with the audience. As a treat for our Lanesboro audience, Dan will invite a very special guest — to be announced — to perform on stage as well. Past guests have included Kevin Kling, Beth Gilleland and Maria Jette.
Chouinard will also welcome local talent to the stage during the Holiday Sing-Along! Last year’s event featured Carla Noack, Catherine Glynn, Tom Schramm and Walter Bradley, Bertram Boyum, The Brokken & Davis Comedy Minute, Bebe Keith, Laura Nelson, Rocky Haddorff, The Fillmore County Fools, Dave Harrenstein, and the Ekstrom Trio.
The Holiday Sing-Along is presented by Lanesboro Arts and sponsored by the Commonweal Theatre, Inspire(d) Magazine, High Court Pub and Granny’s Liquors. Tickets go fast! The cost is $15, or $12 LA members, and they are sold online at www.lanesboroarts.org; at the Lanesboro Arts Gallery, 507-467-2446; and — if there are any tickets left! — at the St. Mane Theatre box office beginning at 6:30 p.m. the night of the event. The St. Mane Theatre is located at 206 Parkway Avenue North in Lanesboro. For more information visit www.lanesboroarts.org.
- The St. Mane Theatre box office will open at 6:30 p.m. the day of the event. Any remaining tickets will be sold in-person beginning at that time.
- If you are unable to buy tickets online or need additional assistance, you may try calling 507-467-2446 to purchase tickets over the phone during business hours.
- We will have a list of the names of ticket buyers at the box office beginning at 6:30 p.m. If the ticket buyer and their guests arrive together, no physical receipt or proof of purchase is needed in order to be admitted to the event–we will have a list!
- Alternatively, attendees can also present a printed copy of the Eventbrite ticket PDF the ticket buyer was sent or simply pull it up and present it on a smart device.
- Lanesboro Arts is committed to accessibility for all people. Learn more about our access services.