The theme for this month’s presentation of the live community variety show is the Folks Named Smith with host Damon Prestemon and a cast full of local talent featuring music, jokes, skits, poems, sponsor interviews, audience participation, spontaneous humor, sing along songs and more.
Songs like “People in Your Neighborhood,” “Along Came (Jones) Smith” and “Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough,” as well as a preview of the upcoming Lanesboro History Alive pop-up play, will each be part of a craftsman-like evening of entertainment.
Musical Guest: Joel Ward | Pre-Show Music: Tom Schramm & The LPs
The show is held monthly on the 2nd Fridays of March-November.
- The St. Mane Theatre box office will open for business at 6:30 p.m. on the day of the event. Remaining tickets will be sold in-person beginning at that time.
- If you are unable to buy tickets online or need additional assistance, you may try calling 507-467-2446, on weekdays before 5pm, to purchase tickets over the phone.
- We will have a list of the names of ticket buyers at the box office beginning at 6:30 p.m. If the ticket buyer and their guests arrive together, no receipt or proof of purchase is needed in order to be admitted to the event–we will have a list!
- Alternatively, attendees can also present a printed copy of the Eventbrite ticket PDF the ticket buyer was sent or simply pull it up and present it on a smart phone.
- Lanesboro Arts is committed to accessibility for all people. Learn more about our access services.